JOIN US THIS FALL!
The artists are working hard and making some amazing pieces for Art in the Barn 2020. Take a minute and get to know the talented group of artists who will be featured this year.
THE BEST IS YET TO COME!
We will make every effort to provide safe experience during these challenging times. Please drop me an email if you have any questions.
Art in the Barn, Co-founder
FEATURED ARTIST & COLLECTORS
• Catherine Bailey • Diane Behm • Chris Behrs • Steve Cohen • Carole Cullen • Mary Dutkiewicz • Brenda Greuel • Mark Hargarten • Micki High • Julie Hinrichs • Jim & Kim Lehmkuhl • Kelley McDougall • Cindy Purnell • Jen Raboine • Molly Schwarzenberger • Michelle Savas Thompson • Steve Schultz • John Schoenick • Breanna Trucksa • Margorie Wakefield • Clarey Wamhoff • Susie Weber • Craig Weinand • Bunnie Werth •
EXHIBIT & SALE | metal work • acrylic paintings • ceramics • oil & cold wax • hand woven things • mosaics • resin sculpture • concrete garden art • wood working • handmade furniture • oil painting • photography • eclectic lighting • salvaged items • jewelry • assemblage • glass • up-cycled items • ukulele • antiques • pastel • repurposed jewelry • garden art • fantasy and nature-themed art • sculptures • free range eggs • artful cookies • and much more.
Special thanks to Diane Behm Photography
GET INVOLVED IN OUR WORKSHOPS
Whether you’re a professional looking for new inspiration, a brand new student or if you’re simply interested in picking up a new hobby. Watch for details about our upcoming classes.
FEATURED ARTISTS & COLLECTORS
Meet this year's Art in the Barn artists.
2020 WORKSHOP OPPORTUNITIES
We are still thinking about 2020 workshop opportunities and would love your input. Tell us what you're interested in and we will see if can make it happen.
Here are a few areas of interest we are pondering:
1) Mosaic sessions. Evenings during the week where you can make what you want. Leave your work at your station from week to week and pick up where you left off. Guidance available as needed.
2) Kids drawing classes. Using animal figurines in fantasy settings. Saturday mornings for a couple hours.
3) Welding and plasma cutting. A couple hours to give it a try and see what it's all about.
4) Concrete chairs. More on this later!
5) Speakers series.
6) Private/Custom Group sessions